Friday, July 6, 2012

I stopped saying "Thank you, Bro"



The relationship between siblings is a very important relationship. It is a prevailing relationship that transcends even time. However, it is common for brothers and sisters to fight. Still, the bond formed between them will always be unyielding.




Ever since we were young, my brother and I have always been close. Oftentimes, we laugh, we play and we have some fun. Sometimes, we quarrel. But we were always on the same team whenever a predicament rises. Though this past few months, whenever I ask something of him, I tend to forget to thank him for it.

A friend maybe someone who is compatible with you just because of being in the same social circles or being identical in likes and dislikes but a sibling will always bear more similarities with you. Because of the genetic relationship, a sibling can have from a similar perspective, a similar voice to similar appraisals with you. Besides, since a sibling is brought up by the same parents, in the same home with you while a friend can have a totally different background from yours, a sibling is likely to act and think more similarly to you. In this way, a sibling is likely to understand you more than a friend.

So I couldn't feel more blessed than having my brother with me. And though we've had a lot of conflicts before, I couldn't be happier than to say "Thank you, bro".

4 comments:

  1. I must say this is very impressive......you have the nice grammar and words I am sure that your brother really like this paragraph or something..........keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put emotions into your works. Keep inspiring others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how u express your feelings towards this article. Keep it up dude !

    ReplyDelete
  4. its always been nice to have a sibling :D

    ReplyDelete