Sunday, July 15, 2012

Myself


           Going to an unfamiliar place with a lot of new different people usually includes introducing oneself a lot of times. But as respectable men and women readily talk about themselves, so too shall I introduce myself. But this time, I will do it in the form of this writing.




My name is Denmichael Neil Estillore and I am from Iligan City, the lone district of Iligan City in Mindanao, Philippines. Here, I devoted the past 12 years of my life learning mostly at school. But before that, I've spent my life's early 4 years usually on leisure. So if one adds all the aforementioned numbers, they will amount to 16, which is my current age. When I was born on July 21, 1996, I was originally named Dennis Michael Neil by my parents. But they eventually shortened the "Dennis" to "Den" and combined it to the name "Michael" in order to shorten my name. I have only one sibling and he is currently studying in high school. Even though there are only four of us in our family, we are pretty much contented and happy in each other's company.

As a chess player and a computer enthusiast, I was able to excel both in and out of the school premises. Though I am not the best in these fields, I am still thankful to God for giving me the opportunity of sharing my talents. I can also play badminton to a degree. Learning these abilities was quite a challenge especially since I   had low self-confidence. But because of both my mentors and my peers, I was able to show my skills to the world.

A lot of people say that I am a melancholic person. And yes, that is true. However, when I get attached to someone, I am usually loyal and self-sacrificing. Even with the passing of time, these characteristics of mine haven’t changed though. I remain to be the melancholic person that I am.

Helping my family and reaching my goals are the things I am definitely looking forward to in the near future. I'm also hoping that the Lord will shower me with a lot of blessings so I can live my life fully and with few regrets.

3 comments:

  1. Even though we have already known each other for almost a year, it was only just now that I learned that your name was supposed to be Dennis. Also, you are really a good chess playe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one! keep up the good work. wahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should talk and socialize with other people sometimes. And try not worrying about what people thinks about you. :D

    ReplyDelete